Tapcon anchors are the professional's choice for virtually any concrete application. With advanced Threadform Technology, a corrosion resistant coating and an induction hardened tip, the strength and versatility of Tapcon anchors provide a viable alternative to expansion anchors, plugs and lag shields.
- Blue Climaseal® coating is uniquely applied in multiple stages through dip-spin technology for extra corrosion resistance
- Advanced Threadform Technology™ intertwines a large "chiseled" main thread with a small diameter thread to reduce head snapping and provide:
- 30% lower installation torque
- 20% more holding power
- Finished head gives a low, uniform profile and aesthetic appeal
- Close-to-edge placement
- No expansion or outward pressure allows installation near a concrete's edge without cracking
- Easily reversible and removable
- No inserts required
- Recommended for use with ACQ pressure-treated lumber
Posted prices are estimates and will vary according to quantity, shipping, handling and market devaluation factors. Please contact us for the updated cost matrix that will fit your budget.
Reviews ( 0 )
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop